Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 month STATS

Well today Lilliana went to the doctor for her 4 month check-up. I cannot believe she is already 4 month's old. The time has truly flown by. The last month has been such a fun one and she is getting such a wonderful personality! She started laughing at Clay and I and she just thinks that we are so funny. I think her laughter is the most wonderful sound in the whole world. It just melts my heart :) She is really starting to grasp at things and reach for her toys and she may be starting to teeth. I don't feel anything when I rub her gums but she is doing a lot of slobbering and continually keeping her hands in her mouth. I guess time will tell. Clay was unable to attend her doctor's appointment this morning so I had to take Lilliana by myself which was not much fun. It is still so hard for me to see her get her shots. She gets so upset and cries so hard that it takes her breath away. It is just heartbreaking to watch. Today when we left she was still fussing a bit until we got unto her car seat and in the car. She then quickly fell asleep and took a good nap the whole way home! She is such a Priss and will let you know it. I just love her so much and feel like my love for her grows more each new day I have with her. I just can't wait to see what this future holds for our little family!



Lilliana's STATS weight: 12 lbs 10 oz.

height: 23 1/2 inches

head circumference: 40 1/2 cm



which is all in the 25-50 %. I was so happy and pleased with her weight gain. She does not have the greatest genes to be a very big girl so I am happy as long as she is atleast above the 25%!

No comments: