



Clay has had the privilege of being off the last 2 day's and the weather here in Memphis has been absolutely gorgeous, so we decided to take advantage of it and take a trip to the Zoo. Clay went online and bought us a zoo pass which will last us all year, and we have already put it to good use. On Monday we were able to visit Cat Country, the amphibian's, the bird house and take a ride on the train that goes around the petting zoo area. It was so much fun and I really think Lilliana enjoyed herself. It was just so nice to get out as a family of three and stroll around with our miracle baby.
We then went back to the Zoo on Tuesday and were able to see the monkeys, hippos, giraffes, polar bears, panda bears, and many other animals. I haven't been to the Memphis Zoo in so long and I forgot how big it was. It definately is worth the $79.00 it costs for a family pass. I think it cost's $13.00 a person for adult's so after just a few visit's the pass has already paid for itself! I also enjoy the fact that you can bring a picnic lunch with you, so after purchasing the pass you really don't have to spend any money while you are there. Definately a great investment for us and something we will most likely do for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment