Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Party

The Friday before Valentine's Day, Little Love, Little Man and I packed up and headed over to Missy's house for a Valentine party with the moms and kids in our Sunday School class. It was such a fun time and I really enjoyed getting some time out to have some adult conversation. Missy had paper bags for the kids to decorate with crayons and stickers and place their individual Valentine's in. I had ordered Little Love some Valentine's off Etsy that had Olivia on them and they were just too cute paired with the M & M's she picked out.

I really love all the girls in my small group and our kids all do really well together. I think there were about 30 kids there and there are more on the way now! Such fun times watching God bless so many precious families in our church.















On a side note, Little Love was upstairs playing with the girls while I was downstairs and when I called her down for cupcakes, this is what she looked like. Palmer and her had been playing in Chloe's make-up!! Too cute :)

No comments: