We had an amazing team from Life Action Ministies which was lead my the amazing Steve Canfield. He was by far one of the best preachers I have ever heard. So honest and true and was able to just rock me to my core. I feel like I have been so spiritually empty over the past year or so but after this Revival I am more than renewed!!
As a church we were able to see so many changes and many men and women come to know Christ or just make sure their salvation was on track. We even had 2 men from our Sunday School class that went down front to give their life to Christ. I think it is such an act of God when someone goes forward as an adult. It is such an act of obedience and just set the precedence for the entire 2 weeks.
The entire message was about families and how to be a better wife/husband/mother and father. It was just the exact message that Clay and I needed to hear during this time in our life and I am so glad that we were able to attend. It definitely was life-changing!!

Below is a link to their facebook page where Steve talks about the major impact they had at our church.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=537778941169&oid=125901766028&comments
No comments:
Post a Comment