Tuesday, February 01, 2011

the joy of LOVE



I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Willette Photography but if you haven't, you should definitely check her out. She is fabulous and is doing a very fun thing for the month of February.

This is a FREE 28-day class. I can't believe she is willing to help all of us amateur photogs or those that wish we were, trying to photograph our children and loved ones.


from Willette's blog ...

participants will receive daily email prompts/photo assignments with some tutorial/instruction built into the daily email lesson. it is that easy. i email you every morning, and you follow the assignment/prompt if you would like. i will create a public flickr gallery where you can share if you so choose.

suggested class materials:

* someone(s) you love
* a camera
* a desire to stretch your photographic skills

what you can expect from this willette JOY class:

* a daily email during the month of february
* the email will contain a photo idea and occasional tips
* a public flickr gallery to share photos
* an album template download at the end for all of your photos you take during the class
* a journey to help you document your loved one(s) – whether it is a spouse, partner, child, pet, parent or friend

I chose to document my family. I'm not going to focus only on my children although that is probably what most of my pictures will include. I realize I don't have nearly enough pictures of Clay so I plan to try and get more of him and learn a few things in the process.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Signing up! Love this!!