today I headed to Dr. W's office for my first official OB visit with Baby #3. I had an ultrasound before seeing her and everything looked great! The heartrate was 124 and I was measuring 6 weeks 1 day. After the US, I waited to see Dr. W and was able to ask her lot's of questions that I had thought about over the last couple weeks and we agreed that I would go ahead and see Dr. S the high risk OB in the next few weeks. She said she felt that I could continue with my normal activity at this time but since I had so many restrictions last time, pelvic rest, light duty at work, 8 hour shifts instead of 12 hours, no exercise and so on and so on, she recommended me seeing him and allowing him to make the final decision. I have an apointment with him on the 17th and I am quite nervous about it. I really enjoy my time at the gym and I know that I CANNOT stop working at this point so I am just praying that at this point we will play it by ear. I definitely want to do what's best and Clay and I will make whatever changes are necessary, but I am just trying to keep my spirits up and have faith that God's not going to give me anymore than I can handle.
I think the things I am most nervous about is how this is going to change things for Lilliana. I mean, of course I'm nervous about the preterm labor and contractions but I just don't know where the love is going to come from for another child. I love Lilliana more than I ever thought I could love someone. She is my everything and I can't imagine a single day without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment