Wednesday, March 24, 2010

11 weeks

This week I had another check-up with my fabulous OB Dr. W. It was a great appointment as they were able to hear the heartbeat by doppler this time and I just love that. It just makes things seem so much more real and so reassuring.

Nothing really to report at this point, besides the fact that I have already gained 3pounds! I wouldn't be so bothered by it besides the fact that just over a week ago, I hadn't gained any weight yet and then BAM! I go back on the 8th for my PAPP A which is a 1st trimester screening test with an ultrasound and I hope that Clay and Lilliana will be able to come with me. It is in the morning so I hope it will work out and then all the girls at the office will be able to see the little miracle they helped to bring into this world. :)

I am still nauseous most of the time but I haven't been sick so Zofran is still my BFF. I am hoping this will end in the next couple weeks but I'm ok if it doesn't. It helps to remind me that I have a precious miracle inside me and that things are going well so far.

No comments: