She just loves going to the park and has gotten so independent lately and will play really well by herself. A couple weeks ago when we went, Clay decided he was going to point out a lady bug to Lilliana just after we had arrived, and that was mistake number 1. She has recently began to be afraid of almost anything! She is such a sassy little lady and has definitely been portrayed a lot lately. Well, as soon as Clay mentioned the lady bug, it was all down hill from there. She didn't refuse to play and was by no means ready to go home but she wouldn't touch anything! Anything I tell ya!! She kept her little hands folded and asked Clay and I to help her up the stairs, down the slide and up from the ground if she would fall. We felt it was somewhat comical by this point and just couldn't help but laugh and help her along her way.
She is turning into such a little lady and I just love watching her grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment