Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playground of Dreams

Today Lilliana and I packed up and headed to Arlington to play with Rachel and Rebecca at the Playground of Dreams. It was so much fun and the girls probably could have stayed out there all day. The weather was perfect and there was just so much to do and see while we were there.

Rebecca turned 2 in June so her and Lilliana are almost exactly 6 month's apart and it is neat to see where we will be in just 6 short month's. The girls played really well together which is neat for Rachel and I since we are friends and former roommates from college.

After the park, we headed to Chick-fil-A for a yummy lunch and then home for a long nap. Luckily Lilliana napped for almost 3 hours so I was able to get a quick nap myself along with finishing some laundry for the week. We head out on Sunday for the beach and I can't wait. I am so excited to see my little love have a great time playing in the sand, at least I hope she still loves it!









No comments: