Thursday, October 08, 2009
I know
Ok I've done it again, managed to get incredibly behind on blogging and although the world continues to pass me by, so does time and the ability to get on here and do some updating. I promise as soon as life slows down a bit to get caught up on all that is going on in the Burchett household. We are at the beach as I type this and although you would think it was the perfect time to get caught up, as I thought it would be, I just enjoy the ocean and sun way too much to stay inside and do so. But, I will leave you with this pic as a snippet of our FABULOUS vacation and I promise there will be more to come soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this pic! I hope ya'll enjoy the rest of your vacation! Get outside and enjoy it! Kriston
What a beautiful picture!! Enjoy some sun and sand for me!
Post a Comment