Monday, September 21, 2009

Day #6 of "school"

After another great day at school where Lilliana practiced her mothering skills by pushing the baby doll around in the stroller truck, and consuming some of her lunch with a short 45 minute nap, we headed to the traditional TCBY for some yummy frozen yogurt. I asked Lilly upon arriving what kind of "ice-cream" she wanted and she said "nilla". So nilla it was and in a cone for the first time. Probably not the smartest idea since I ended up getting chocolate-vanilla swirl and I still like the outfit she was wearing! It has only been washed once though so I am onto stain sticking for the second round of hopes to remove more chocolate this go around!! Next time I will just listen to her :)

We did have a better day at home afterwards. We played with her new puzzles upon arriving home and I showed her the fun stuff I got her at Janie and Jack for her Fall pictures next week. Then it was time to cook dinner and I asked her to lay on the couch and watch some Minnie and rest. She did stay there about 15 minutes which gave me just enough time to get the important things done with dinner and seemed to maybe just hold her off until bedtime. We'll see, so far it's the best plan I have come up with because there is NO way she is going back to sleep when she gets home. She is a wild woman!



ready for school, and to see Ms. Sha!!



wanting to go back in and tell Maggie bye-bye one more time :)



enjoying her ice-cream cone



"cheese" face, with very little ice-cream left!!

No comments: