She did ok with teething. Since we are out of town, it may be a combination of multiple things waking her up at night, but she hasn't done so well sleeping through the night this week. This is NOT the norm for Lilliana so I figure it's just her teeth. I have just been medicating her almost around the clock with Tylenol and that seems to help some. Of course, a little TCBY goes a long way too! :)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Toofers!
On Wednesday Lilliana's first TWO toofers popped through. I had planned to speak with Dr. K. if they had not arrived by her 15 month appointment so they got here just in time. Clay was sad that he isn't here to see them since we are currently at the beach, but I have sent him some pics of them and we will be home in a couple of days for him to see the proof for himself.
She did ok with teething. Since we are out of town, it may be a combination of multiple things waking her up at night, but she hasn't done so well sleeping through the night this week. This is NOT the norm for Lilliana so I figure it's just her teeth. I have just been medicating her almost around the clock with Tylenol and that seems to help some. Of course, a little TCBY goes a long way too! :)
She did ok with teething. Since we are out of town, it may be a combination of multiple things waking her up at night, but she hasn't done so well sleeping through the night this week. This is NOT the norm for Lilliana so I figure it's just her teeth. I have just been medicating her almost around the clock with Tylenol and that seems to help some. Of course, a little TCBY goes a long way too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought I saw her teeth at Spring Market...Is this an old post? She is so cute!
Post a Comment