This is from one of Little Love's last days at ballet. We have decided to take a little break and just enjoy our days off at home instead of running around town on Tuesday's like we used to. I just know our days of staying at home all day with nothing to do are so very numbered so I decided to savor it while we can.
All that to say, she does love ballet. I hope to start her back again in the Fall when she will be able to take at her new school. Will save Momma time from running her all over town, and she will get to take dance with some of her classmates.
We will definitely miss Miss Anna but know this is the best decision for our family at this time. She is only 4, there will be plenty of time for all these extra curricular activities later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment