Of course, there's always the wonderful "cars" they can ride in while we are at the local Kroger. I totally don't mind pushing around the gigantic cart, as long as they promise they will stay put in it. I love that the 2 of them play so well together now and Little Love is such a huge help with Little Man. She helps occupy him with fun "games" and songs while they drive around the store.
One thing we started recently was to use little pencil organizers to hold our lunches on the go. There are definitely times when life is so busy, this is a necessity. I was so tired of finding little pieces of Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets and old dried up fruit in the crevices of their carseats. We even tried them while running into the grocery for a couple items a few weeks ago and they worked like a charm. Didn't leave too much room for the items I was in search of but happy kids make it all worth while.

I am always on the look out for ways to make my life easier and ways to stay better organized. Definitely one of my goals for the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment