Monday, January 23, 2012

iPhone dump

We've had some busy days that have lead to some pretty tired kiddos come nighttime :)











You know that it was a full nights rest when you wake up with bed head!




On Thursday evening we had our sweet friends over for dinner and playtime. Love spending time with these kiddos and their Momma.





A couple months ago I transitioned the kids to one room. They love their new shared space and I'm loving the new "playroom" we were able to make.







My sweet friend JenaBeth brought these wonderful lemon cookies to work over the holidays. Everyone went crazy over them so I knew I needed the recipe. They are so easy and super yummy. I call them little bites of sunshine!!



Lemon Cookies by JenaBeth

1 box of lemon supreme cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs

Mix ingredients together, roll into little balls and bake on cookie sheet 7-9 minutes.

Glaze

1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice

Remove cookies to wire rack for cooling and top with glaze!!

Yummy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: