
Yep, her beautiful long locks are gone!! She said she wanted to be like Rapunzel, so she cut her hair. I was working, she said Clay was watching TV on the couch.

I was LIVID!! Actually, that is putting it mildly! Clay packed her up and took her to see Alisa, my hairdresser to attempt to shape it up some.


I am still in shock!! I have actually cried all morning, which, I know is ridiculous but she's my little Princess and I just loved her long hair. I am trying to remind myself that it's just hair, and I know that sounds so superficial but, I'm just being honest. :(
Oh, and just for documentation sake, here she was at Easter.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
7 comments:
Oh no! I would have cried too! I'm sure it will be a funny story to tell when she's older though!
It is precious short. your little pixie. Having taught ages 3 through 5 in my younger years, most all girls do this ---- unfortunately.
Oh melody, that is just horrible, but I promise there are worse things that could happen. She's still cute no matter what.
I don't blame you for your feelings! My kids hair (although they are boys) is precious to me. What a story/picture for her rehearsal dinner!
Wow, I can only imagine how your heart sank when you saw her. Her hair is beautiful long AND short. She is still so adorable. It will be a nice cool summer cut :)
Katie
I would have been heartbroken too. I can imagine your heartache when you saw it. She is BEAUTIFUL though with the pixie cut. Her beautiful face and precious, spunky attitude make this a perfect cut for her. Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment