Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Is it really November ....

With this crazy weather we have been having lately, I am starting to wonder if it really is the week before Thanksgiving! We have been spending a lot of time outside and just enjoying the warm weather while it lasts. To be honest, I am kinda sick of it being so warm but at least it has made for some nice afternoons outside.

Today we decided to enjoy a snack outside while Little Love set up a tea party for her dolls. She is so into imaginative play right now and is becoming really good at independent play also.

Little Man and I just tried our best to stay on the quilt and I attempted to keep him occupied with chocolate chex. He is so busy these days and is trying so hard to walk but hasn't taken an official step yet. Still doing lots of crawling and cruising on the furniture or anything he can get his hands on.




No comments: