I just got back from such a fun evening with my sweet kids and Mother-in-law. My precious friend Andrea sent me a text earlier this afternoon to let me know that she had 3 free tickets available for St. Jude's Zoo Light's Preview Party. Well, I jumped at the chance and decided to get a little extra help from my MIL and head out this evening. Although the weather was a bit frigid, we all bundled up and had the greatest time.
I have some great pics on my big camera but wanted to add a couple I took with my phone.
We loved looking at all the lights, coloring at the many stations they had available, decorating sugar cookies and yummy cupcakes, and even ice skating. I have a great video I will try to upload soon. Such a fun night!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment