Jennifer and Angie both live in Nashville and Rachel and I don't get to see them nearly enough. It was also nice to finally meet Julianna, Jennifer's little girl that was just the sweetest thing. Little Love was in heaven having her sweet friends over at her house and they all played well together, at least for the most part. :)
The girls all came over to my house on Friday night. We ordered pizza, let the kids play and then Rachel brought us some yummy Muddy's cupcakes to enjoy for dessert.
On Saturday morning, we all met at the Zoo and it was such a beautiful morning to be outside. It started off somewhat cool but after just a bit it was nearly perfect. Sadly, they had to head back to Nashville after our morning at the zoo but since I had to work Saturday night it worked out so that I was still able to get an afternoon nap in.
Thanks so much for coming girls and I hope we are able to get together again soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment