Tuesday, October 18, 2011

There goes my heart ...

Yes, I may be a little dramatic but I wanted to make sure I wrote this down to remember. Tonight, for the first time ever, I let Little Love spend the night with her Gigi. We had gone out to dinner for Clay's birthday and she kept insisting that she wanted to spend the night with Poppy and Gigi and since it is Fall break, things just fell in place. To be honest, watching her drive away and blow me kisses made my heart a bit sad, but, I know she will have a great time and will be back in the morning. She is just the sweetest little girl in the whole world and made sure to let me know before leaving in her sweet little voice, "Momma, you know how much I love you? To the Sun, and back again", just like I tell her every night, besides she got the Sun and Moon a bit mixed up :) Love her precious little heart!!

No comments: