Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Love's School Field Trip

Today I went with LIttle Love and her classmates on their field trip to a local Pumpkin Patch. It was so fun getting to see her interact with all her friends that I hear so much about when she gets home form school. We started off letting the kids play on the playground they had at the church where the Pumpkin Patch was and then it was time for storytime and snack. Ms. Ginger, their music teacher, whose daughter is also in their class, went with us and read them the story. They were so cute just listening so intently to her read and mimicking all the sounds in the book. Afterwards, it was time to pick out pumpkins. Everyone got a small pumpkin to take home and then it was time to head back to school. I was so glad I was able to spend this special time with my Little Love while Little Man was snoozin the morning away at home with Daddy.









No comments: