Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

We have had such gorgeous weather lately and decided that we must take advantage of it while we still can. With Clay's new job, which I still don't think I have even blogged about, our time spent together during the day is precious and few and far between. I know this is just a season and we have so much to be thankful for that I just won't let it get me down.

Anyways, we had a fabulous day at the Zoo and enjoyed seeing all the animals and making it to the sea lion show. Little Love's most favorite thing about our Zoo. Little Man is really starting to enjoy it too and loves to look at whatever sissy is interested in. Here's hoping there are many more trips there in the near future before the weather turns too cool.





No comments: