I think it's so important for us to have these few moments where it's just us because for the first almost 3 years of her life, she didn't have to share the spotlight with anyone.
I love to just pick her little brain and talk about how her day was. There is never a lull in conversation topics when it comes to this precious 3 1/2 year old!!

As far as Little Man, I have tried to make a point on Wednesday's when sister is in school to do something fun for him. We went to the bookstore last week and just played and read books and it was so nice to not have to share my time with anyone else than this precious 1 year old!

They grow up so fast that I am trying to relish in these precious moments but I will say these are also some hard years. It's not all roses around here. Just didn't want to give the wrong impression. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment