Today over at Kelly's Korner she is talking about Children's Birthday Parties. Well, that is an area that I am a bit OCD about and start planning super early. To be honest, I already have a few things in the works for Little Man and he is only 5 month's old!! Anyways, for the first 2 years of Little Love's life we had a party at home and had lot's of friends and family to celebrate with us. This past year when she turned 3 and Little Man had just joined us, she voiced her opinion more and we had a Build-A Bear party. It was great because it didn't require nearly the planning and preparation that her first 2 parties did but overall I think as long as she is happy that is what really matters.
I am going to link to the past posts on my blog so that you are able to get the full picture and run down of events.
1st year Birthday Party for Little Love - Penguin and Polka Dots was the theme
2nd year Birthday Party for Little Love - Tea Party with Minnie and Me
3rd year Birthday Party - Snow White theme - Build-A-Bear and Pizza party
No comments:
Post a Comment