Monday, December 27, 2010
Show me your skills
On Little Love's last day of ballet for the semester, Mrs. Anna invited the mom's in for the last 15 minutes in order to see what new skills the girls had acquired throughout the semester with her. It was so precious to see them perform for their Mommies and we were all so proud of them. There are only 3 little girls in Little Love's class and we couldn't ask for a more precious and patient teacher. This was such a great semester of ballet and Little Love can't wait for it to start back in January! Little Man and I greatly enjoyed watching her perform and show off, I just love her little sassy self :) I do have so fabulous videos to include so once I upload them to youtube I will add them. They are too cute!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment