
I originally found out about these Aden and Anais blankets on another blog that I read. I then googled them and realized they were at my local Target. After registering for them, they became my #1 want/need on my list. I was super excited to try them out and was so excited when I got them at my first shower. I use them ALL THE TIME. I also have a miracle blanket and actually prefer these. Especially when little man is sleepy, I love to swaddle him in this fine muslin and get him good and tight. Of course, I do consider myself a professional swaddler since I do it all the time at work! I think these blankets are fantastic and tell everyone I know that's pregnant that they should add them to their registry.

The new born lounger by Boppy is probably my 2nd faborite item. This is actually what Little Man sleeps on at night and keeps him just at the right angle to be comfortable. I know, it says on it that is' not for sleep but I just place it in his crib and then him on top of it swaddled in his A & A blanket. I absolutely love this and wish I had one with Little Love.

I also read about this diaper area wash on a blog I read and since I am using cloth diapers, most of the time while we are home, I knew you weren't supposed to use diaper rash creams with them. Although Little Man hasn't had any diaper rashes, I didn't really have those trouble with Little Love either but I was pro-active on the diaper cream with her. This is the next best thing. It's just a cooling spray and smells so good. I love to use it on Little Man's hiney and can even smell the lavender after fastening up his diaper.

Little Love never would take a pacifier, but I was determined that this baby would. It was so difficult when we would be in church or a restaurant and nothing would soothe her but me. I am so thankful that Little Man LOVES his soothies, and since he does, these are so super cute and much easier to keep up with. They are also much easier for him to hold his own paci earlier which makes it easier on this Momma.

Then there's the Itzbeen timer. I used this a TON in the beginning and now I use some of the features but always they one to determine which side I nursed on last. I just can't ever seem to remember that especially in the middle of the night. It also has a great light on it that works for our middle of the night feeding when I am trying not to wake Clay who's sleeping soundly beside me.

And last but certainly not least is my Medela pump. I debated for an overly long time about which pump to get. I was extremely blessed when I received a gift card that paid for this thing in it's entirety from the girls I work with. This was the last big purchase Clay and I needed to make before Baby was born and I was so thankful that we didn't have to come up with the money to purchase it. Since Little Love was almost 9 month's old before heading back to work with her, I just didn't really have a need for a hospital grade pump. Well, this time around, I went back when Little Man was only 11 weeks and definitely not sleeping through the night yet. I didn't want that to stop me from providing for him so this was a necessity. I love that you can remove the pump portion from the bag and it's only about the size of a 4 x 6 picture. Much smaller than most of the other models out there and definitely worth the money.
I guess you could say these are my most favorite items this go around. I am sure that things will continue to evolve and new items come out all the time but for now, these are in my opinion the best things out there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment