I thought Little Man was just too cute in his new little hat that I had to snap a pic before we headed out the door :)
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
She has her moments ...
I thought these few pictures were such a true depiction of daily life at times. This was Little Love while we were getting ready for ballet the other day. She was not wanting to get a hair bow or her pig tails in her hair so she was giving me some sass in return. Never a dull moment with an almost 3 year old! Love her though, and know we will both laugh at these one day!!



I thought Little Man was just too cute in his new little hat that I had to snap a pic before we headed out the door :)
I thought Little Man was just too cute in his new little hat that I had to snap a pic before we headed out the door :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment