Friday, December 03, 2010

The Nutcracker

Little Love and I went to see The Nutcracker with one of her little friends from ballet and her mom. It was with the same company that Little Love takes ballet from and it was really neat to think that could be her this time next year. Her teacher was in it and Little Love got so excited when she saw her up on stage. She made a point to let Mrs. Anna know that she was her most favorite part of the show! So precious!! I love this age and time in Little Love's life, she is making friends outside of my friends children and I love to see her independence.

Since the show was after her birthday party I had to wake her up in order to get her ready for the 5:30 showing. I was a little nervous at first that we weren't going to make it there due to some grumpiness upon waking but as soon as Mallory and Ann Revere pulled into our driveway to pick us up, she was ready to go. Both girls did so well and were enthralled with the dancing on stage. We made sure to let them know that if they kept up with ballet and wanted to, they could be in the show next year. What an exciting day that will be!!





No comments: