Well, I thought I would give somewhat of an update since I have been such a blog slacker lately. There still isn't any real progression with the job search for Clay. I am hoping it was just the holidays that was the hold up. We have just been praying that with the New Year will come new opportunities and blessing that abound. One thing that will soon be changing is that Clay is going back to school at The University of Memphis to complete his MBA. It is a new online program that they just started last August and can be completed in about 18 months. With Clay's many years of sales experience, many of the positions he is interested in say that a MBA is highly recommended or required. We are hoping that tis will give him somewhat of an advantage and since it is all online, he can still work a full-time job if the opportunity presents itself.
Lilliana started back to school on the 4th and will be going 2 days a week this year. This was a hard decision financially along with emotionally for me but I know it is the best for her. She absolutely LOVES school and I think he going more than once a week will be so good for her. It will also be nice to have one day a week where I can get some things done that are more difficut while toting a toddler around.
I am really looking forward to 2010 and all the changes it may hold in store for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment