Working with our Leap Frog she got for Christmas. Wonderful gift, so glad I found it last minute at Target. Hopefully it will last us a long time and she will continue to enjoy it as much as she does now.
Then we went to www.starfall.com (after a recommendations from this blog) and did the activities there that coordinated with the letter L. Here she is pointing to the letter that does NOT belong, she did such a great job and really enjoyed this activity. I think we probably did it about 10 times.
She was looking all over the place for things starting with the letter "L"
We also went around the house and found objects that started with the letter "L". Lilliana did a great job and we would write out the letter each time she found something new.
We also went to this blog and made a lion out of the letter "L". This is a blog I have followed for a while now and one that my friend Amber sent me to back last summer when we originally started doing letter's of the week. After taking some time off when L started school in August, I decided I have got to quit making excuses. Just because she's in school 2 days a week doesn't mean the learning should stop there. She LOVES to do crafts and will sit at her little table for over an hour doing things with Momma. I just love this precious time I have with her and look forward to continuing our "Letter's of the Week".
No comments:
Post a Comment