Saturday, January 02, 2010

Long time coming ...

Tonight we headed to Shelby Farms for Starry Nights. This is something that Memphis has not hosted in over a decade so I was really looking forward to it. It had been crazy busy and the wait was over an hour to get in before Christmas, so I was glad that we hadn't had time to go until now because we didn't have to wait but about 5 minutes. As soon as we pulled in Lilliana decided she had to go potty so we had to get out of line and head to the restrooms before officially starting. Another funny thing is that, you are supposed to turn your lights off on your car as you drive through and on our car you can't turn them off. They are automatic, so we were 1 of just a few cars that had our lights on. We felt so bad for the car in front of us!

Lilliana loved looking at all of the lights and had such a great time. She loved Christmas so much this year and I really hate to see it end. One big thing that was included in our excursion was that we turned Lilliana facing forward so that she could see the lights. I had all intentions of turning her backwards again after we got home but it was so cold outside that I hated for Clay to be out there doing that. We will just see, it was so fun to be able to look at her little face in the rear view mirror, and since she has finally reached 20 pounds we are legal to turn around anyways!!




Daddy getting Lilliana belted in, I didn't get another good pic of her turned around yet, but I promise to post one soon :)

No comments: