Monday, December 14, 2009

Lilliana's School Christmas Party

This morning after dropping off Lilliana at school, I ran a couple errands and then headed back over to her school for their Christmas Party. I was somewhat disappointed that she wasn't going to be performing in their school program but next year she will be able to. This year they decided to keep her grade in their classrooms and have a party with the parents. I was really excited to be able to see her in that element and with new friends that I haven't met before.

Of course, as soon as I got there, she was really clingy and was crying for me to "hold me Momma". I was worried that it would make her upset when I had to leave again but she ended up settling out and was just fine after about 30 minutes. It was fun to watch her participate in "circle-time", and to see her interacting with her little friends. They had a fun little lunch that the parent's provided and I had signed up to bring chips and a desert. The night before we had made these fun little snowman cookies and wrapped them up individually to send home with her classmates. Lilliana LOVES to help Momma bake and although these were no bake cookies we enjoyed decorating them together. I wish I had some pics of ours but I was so tired after staying up packing them and getting everything ready for the following day that it completely slipped my mind.



I also made some Cinnamon-Honey Butter for her teachers as gifts. I got the recipe from here, and I think it turned out wonderfully. They were so appreciative and I even enjoyed a jar for myself on some yummy toast!




Lilliana's little cubbie with her backpack and sweater :)


My little love enjoying Momma at school with her


enjoying her lunch with her little friends

No comments: