
Rebecca, the birthday girl!

Mom this is so much fun :)

Becca opening all her wonderful gifts

Becca with her cake made by her mom!

Lilliana and I with one of my best friend's from
college, Jennifer
Today, Lilliana and I headed over to one of my friend's house to celebrate her little girl's first birthday. It was great and I think Lilliana really enjoyed herself. Rachel had a plastic swimming pool in the living room and it was filled with plastic balls. Lilliana, had so much fun playing with them and just staring at all the kids in attendance. It was so fun to get our kids together and to catch up with some of my best friends from college. For some reason, it always seems to take either a party or a wedding for us all to get together these days but I sure enjoy the times that we do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment