Friday, February 08, 2008

Professional Pics

Today Clay and I had professional pics made with Lilliana. We had an appointment with a lady from Collierville at 11:00 and at 9:30 when we were walking out of the door to head to Collierville, she cancelled on us and told me that she would not be rescheduling. Needless to say, I was livid. I had woken up at the crack of dawn to get myself ready prior to waking up Lilliana to feed her and bathe her. I think the thing that made me so mad was that I spoke with this photographer in December to schedule Lilliana's sitting and she told me that she was off the month of January and that the earliest we could set up a time was February. I really wanted her pics made earlier than that but seeing as she was recommended to us I decided to wait until she could fit us in. Well, after receiving her message I started to look for someone else who could complete her pics, preferably today. I found the website of a sweet lady online and called her around 10:00 and thankfully she had a cancellation at 12:30 so she was able to work us in. Her name is Michelle East and she is wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and I am so excited to see the pics when they are done. You can visit her website at www.michelleeastphotography.com . She was so professional and has such a cute studio just inside of Germantown. I highly recommend her to anyone in the Memphis area who wants some professional pics done :)

No comments: