Thursday, February 14, 2008

8 things

Ok so I got tagged by Tricia to share 8 things about Lilliana:




1. She is truly a miracle baby. After losing Cooper in October of 2006 and then having a difficult pregnancy with her she stayed in her mommy for 36 weeks 1 day. I thank the Good Lord above and my wonderful OB, Dr. Williams for working so hard to keep her in there. :)



2. It was completely worth every minute. When I was pregnant with her I would say every time I went into the hospital or had continual contractions that I would never do this again but my feelings have changed. Having her in my life has completely transformed our lives and I would do it all over again 10 fold to experience the joy she has brought to my life.



3. She is definitely a mommy's girl but her eye's really light up, along with her fathers, when he comes home.



4. She has her mommy's personality (attitude)! We realized this pretty early on as her first 2 days in the NICU each time we would go to see her, we would receive a bad report from her nurses. They would tell us that she had an attitude and that she had been a little grumpy :) It wasn't until Saturday evening that her nurse told us what a good baby she was and how cute she was!

5. She was born with a head full of hair and still has almost all of it. I just love her hair, and she has been called Woodstock since birth because it sticks up all over the place after her bath and when she wakes-up in the morning. It is one of my favorite parts of her :)

6. She has just recently started sucking on her hand. It is usually her entire fist, not just her thumb or fingers but the whole fist. I think it is just the cutest thing ever and I try to get it on videotape all the time.

7. Clay and I could just sit and stare at her all day long. She is such a precious gift and I pray over her every night when she is going to bed and each time she wakes me up in the middle of the night. Even though I am exhausted from waking up still every 3 hours at night to nurse I wouldn't give it up for the world. I just love her so much and could hold her all day long.

8. She is pretty rotten. I can only blame myself for this and I figured it would be this way. I just feel like we wanted her for so long and struggled so much to get her here that I would be a complete push over. There are times that I just like to call her "loved" instead of rotten but we all know the truth. I just can't get enough of her and thanks God for her everyday!

No comments: