
Lilliana is ready for Daddy's banquet

look at all that beautiful BLUE!

watching the game with Nana

the following morning, chillin with Daddy

waiting on Mom and Dad to leave
Well, even though the Tiger's lost tonight to UT we are a true blue family through and through so we are still very proud of our Tiger's. They played a great game and I wish we had been there. Unfortunately Clay had his big dealer's banquet this weekend so that is where we were during the game. My mom came down to the Westin where we were staying to watch Lilliana while we were at the dinner and then she left during half-time so she wouldn't get stuck in traffic. We were able to watch the game and Lilliana stayed up the entire time! She is becoming such a night owl. It is killing me :) I would like to be in bed around 10:00 at the latest but lately I am struggling to get her in the bed at night. She is just exhausted but she is fighting sleep. I am still having a difficult time allowing her to cry so it takes multiple attempts to get her to bed at night. I don't mind though because she won't be small forever and I am just such a push-over. I don't blame anyone but myself for this but I just love her so much.
1 comment:
She's becoming such a chunk! Very cute! =)
Post a Comment