Monday, February 11, 2008

2 month check-up

Well today we went for Lilliana's 2 month check-up and immunizations. I can't believe she is already 2 months old! She is growing up so fast. She had to get 3 shot's today and the oral rotavirus. She did pretty good with them as I gave her Tylenol before we left the house and then every 4 hours for the next 24 hours. She was kinda needy and wanted to be held a lot but that was ok with me :) I did better this time also, as there were not as many tears shed as the first shot. Now for her stats, she weighed in at 10 pounds which is in the 50% head circumference was 38 cm 25% and length was 20 3/4 inches 25%. Dr. Kloek was impressed with her and said that she looked great. He called her a petite little thing even though we think she is such a little chunker :) We are supposed to go back on March 1st for her 2nd synagis shot and then again on March 31 then we should hopefully be done for a while.

No comments: