Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Prayers!

Tonight, I got an e-mail to check the Oswalts caringbridge site and I was beyond excited when I read what was going on in their lives tonight. They received "the phone call" a few hours ago notifying them that a heart was available! Carter is a precious little patient of mine that I took care of on many occasions at LeBonheur. Well, about 4 months ago, we transferred him to Vanderbilt to be placed on the heart transplant list because all other medical interventions were no longer working. Please lift up this precious family tonight, along with all of the doctor's and nurses and medical staff that will be assisting with his transplant. Please also pray for the selfless decision that another family had to make in order for Carter to be given this opportunity. To God be the Glory!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im working today. I hear he is doing great!!