Today Clay, Lilliana and I headed to Dr. W's office for my PAPP-A which is a 1st trimester screen. My office does this instead of the triple screen and it consists of an ultrasound and bloodwork. I should get the results in the 1-2 weeks. It was really fun having Lilliana there with us and she was so sweet and such a good girl. The US didn't last but about 15 minutes since they were only getting a couple measurements. Baby B's heartrate was beating strong at 174 BPM and so far things are going well. I can tell a huge difference in the way I have felt as far as being so nauseous this week and hope we are on the upswing. I don't think I have taken a Zofran since early Monday morning! Considering I was taking typically atleast one per day we are doing great!
We are getting excited about this new blessing and all God has in store for our lives. Praying we can get to October and bring home a healthy baby after delivery with NO NICU stay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment