We just did a little trim all over and I think she looks so cute with her new bangs. Alisa recommended that we try and get her hair trimmed at least every 3 month’s to help it thicken up so we will have to make sure we get in there at least that often. They gave me her first little cut’s of hair in an envelope to place in her baby book with the date on it. It was a great experience and I think my little love was such a big girl ☺
Friday, January 09, 2009
First Haircut
I took Lilliana to get her haircut for the first time on Friday. We went to the lady that does my hair and actually, Me, Lilliana and Maggie all had hair appointments that day! Maggie, has been placed on the back burner when it comes to this area over the past year so she was WAY overdo for grooming herself so after dropping her off at the groomers house, Lilly and I headed to Gould’s in Collierville to see Alisa. First, I got my haircut and Lilliana sat with Nana and played with the other stylists that weren’t busy at that time. Then, it was her turn and we thought she did pretty well. She was really interested in the scissors and wanted to check out what Alisa was putting so close to her head! We placed her in my lap and put the cover over her and she seemed more interested in trying to get that thing off than anything else.
We just did a little trim all over and I think she looks so cute with her new bangs. Alisa recommended that we try and get her hair trimmed at least every 3 month’s to help it thicken up so we will have to make sure we get in there at least that often. They gave me her first little cut’s of hair in an envelope to place in her baby book with the date on it. It was a great experience and I think my little love was such a big girl ☺








We just did a little trim all over and I think she looks so cute with her new bangs. Alisa recommended that we try and get her hair trimmed at least every 3 month’s to help it thicken up so we will have to make sure we get in there at least that often. They gave me her first little cut’s of hair in an envelope to place in her baby book with the date on it. It was a great experience and I think my little love was such a big girl ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so precious. It looks like she did really good for her first haircut. Julianna's hair is just now getting kind of shaggy. They shaved off all of her hair for her surgery, which they gave it to me in a bag. That was hard for me to know that she would be bald because she had a lot of hair for an 8 month old. I do not want to do anything to it now but I know she is going to need a trim soon. She is finally keeping my bows in her hair now.
Post a Comment