Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wilson's Birthday party

Amelia, Lilliana, Wilson, Emerson and Palmer

Lilliana and Wilson

Emerson and Palmer

the kids enjoying their lunch

Lilliana with Clay

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday dear Wilson, 
Happy Birthday to you!

This morning we headed over to the Mefford's home for Wilson's 2nd birthday party.  Lately he has been completely obsessed with Mickey so that was the theme for the party.  I had bought Lilliana a new party dress for the day and I thought she looked just precious in it.  We really had a great time and I think Wilson will look just very handsome in his new jeans from Lilly.  
 

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I love Lilliana's party dress!

(Glad to have you "back" in the blog world.)

b_hardee said...

Hey Mel,

I see the birthday party has come and gone. Did you end up doing the Jon Jon for Wilson? We just got back in town from my nephew's Birthday party and I decided to go out and check all the blogs to see if there was anything new. Do you have a Children's Museum pass? I remember you sent an e-mail about one a while back. We have one and Missy and I were thinking about going sometime this week. I didn't know if that would be something you would be up for. Just let me know.

Brandy