Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally

Well, I think I am finally caught up here on my posts.  I am sorry it has taken me so long to do so but things have been crazy around here this summer and I just haven't had time to sit down and put my life into words.  Hopefully, I haven't been written off by too many people because of my long absence.  

Of course it has been an incredibly hot summer here in Memphis and we have tried to stay inside as much as possible.  I will say that the last week has been wonderful with highs in the low 90's.  I have recently started running again in the mornings, which is a first since before I got pregnant with Lilliana but I feel so much better getting out and doing something physical for myself in the mornings.  Clay and I are thinking about investing in a jogging stroller in the near future but we are still researching them and trying to figure out which one to purchase.  

Last Sunday, Lilliana was promoted in the church nursery into the 8-12 month old room and I can't believe it is time for that.  She did really well last Sunday and seemed to like her teachers, as did I, so hopefully we will have a good 4 month's with them.  

The Olympics are in full swing currently and I am completely addicted.  I have stayed up WAY too late in the last week and I have been paying for it come morning.  My favorite events have been swimming and gymnastics and so far we are doing pretty good.  I got a little frustrated last night with gymnastics but in the end I was glad that we pulled out a gold and silver medal in the women's all around finals.  

Lilliana is doing great although I had to take her into the doctor's office yesterday, because she had had a fever for almost 48 hours.  Well, come to find out she has another ear infection and we were prescribed another round of antibiotics.  She is doing much better this time around getting them down and hopefully this will make her feel better.  She has been fever free most of today so we are still planning to head over to Wilson's 2nd birthday party tomorrow.  He is having a MICKEY party and we wouldn't miss it for the world.  I know Clay acts all weird when Wilson starts loving on Lilly but Clay is actually the one he cares most about.  It is so funny.  Every time I see him he asks about Clay and wants to see him.  Amanda can't even tell him that we are coming over because he starts to drive her crazy asking where Clay is.

I promise to do a better job updating in the future.  I think I just let myself get way too behind this time and had trouble catching up.  :)

Continue to scroll down for more updates as there are a lot of them!

No comments: