I am working on Lilliana's first birthday party and was hoping to get some ideas from some of you out there in blog land. Her birthday is December 13, so it will most likely be pretty cold here in Memphis. I would like to just have something small at our house with family and friends but I would still like it to be something special and fun for her to remember (at least with pics that is). Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at mrsburchett@yahoo.com or just comment below. My only idea so far was to go with a winter / Christmas theme since it is close to the Christmas holiday. :)
Thanks in advance,
Mel
2 comments:
Only you (or Tracy!) would be so proactive to be planning already! Poor Quinn turns 1 in about 3 weeks and I don't have a clue what we're doing. Guess you've given me some motivation...thanks!
Missy
You could do a 12 days of Christmas theme. Let the first day of Christmas reflect her first month...second day, second month, etc. Put baby pics of each month out with her milestones on them. "On the first month of Lilie's life, my little girl brought to me....tons of joy and zero sleep."
Post a Comment