Monday, March 17, 2008
Prayers!
While working at LeBonheur there have been a few families that have made an impact on my life but the one that stands out most in my mind is the Oswalt family. They are a precious, Godly family that are a true inspiration to me. Lindy was almost 6 months pregnant and on March 13 she found out through ultrasound that the son she was carrying had passed. She then had to proceed to labor and delivery to indure the induction process to deliver their precious Baby Andrew. When I heard of this news my heart just broke for this sweet family. It brought back a flood of emotion's and I just immediately began to pray for them. Please join me in lifting this family up to our Heavenly Father and asking Him to wrap them in His arms. They need prayers now like never before and I know there are some wonderful prayer warriors that still check this blog. You can visit the Oswalt blog at http://www.theoswalts.blogspot.com/ .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment