Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday!


Lilliana's easter basket


she was soooo excited!



Mommy and Lilliana



Lilliana with her bunny from Nana



Well, today we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and the gift of life that He gave us through His only son. It was a beautiful day here in Memphis and we definitely enjoyed the time we had to spend with family. The service at church today was wonderful and just made me realize how lucky I am. This time last year would have been one of Cooper's first time's to attend church which made things very difficult last year. What a difference a year makes! While we still miss our precious Cooper we are truly happy again. I look forward to each new day and try and treasure each moment I have with Lilliana. She is still not going to the nursery so I enjoyed holding her during the church service and just staring into her eye's and thanking God for the miracle of her life. These are the moment's I have dreamed about for so long. I used to look at all the mom's in the service that were holding their precious newborn's and now I am able to do so myself. It is such a blessing to have her here with us.


After church we headed to Owen Brennan's for brunch with my mom and sister. The food was great and we all ate way too much! Then we headed back to the house where we all took a nap together and then headed out to Clay's parent's to visit and watch the Tiger's barely pull out a win against Mississippi State. I do not like games that are this close as they make me nervous the whole time but a win is a win, so we will take it.

No comments: