

Well today Clay was planning on heading toward Batesville for work and asked Lilliana and I if we wanted to tag along and stop in Oxford after he was done with work. So I got Lilliana fed and I showered and we headed out for the day. She did great on the drie down there as we left when it was nap time and arrived in Batesville before it was time for her to eat again. One thing I have noticed about her is that, as long as we are moving in the car she seems to sleep well, but the minute the car stops whether at a stop light or in traffic she usually wakes up. I don't get it. My mom says that I NEVER slept in the car when I was her age so I am just getting paid back. :) Anyways, after Daddy completing his work in Batesville we stopped so I could feed Lilliana and then we heading into Oxford. It ended up being a beautiful day and we really enjoyed ourselves. Our first stop was at Ajax for some lunch where we enjoyed some good country cookin. Then we headed over to Square Books Jr. where we purchased Lilliana some books for her Easter basket and a few other's for us to start reading now. We then went to Oxford Kids Co. where we got Lilliana her first swimsuit and a precious terry cloth summer outfit, and then over to get some ice cream before we headed back to Memphis. We really felt she did very well in the car, especially considering she dislikes it so much!
1 comment:
Is that outfit from Old Navy? Ryleigh has one just like it! I just love Old Navy baby clothes, and they actually have held up pretty well for us so far.
I can completely empathize with you and the car situation. Ryleigh will do just fine as long as we are moving. We have friends though, whose baby cries the second she gets in the carseat-- so we're thankful we dont have to deal with that! They dont even attempt trips until after 7 or 8 pm once she is asleep.
It sounds like you had a fun day! Can't wait to see pictures of Lilliana in her swimsuit! :)
Post a Comment