Thursday, October 18, 2007
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Well today is Clay's birthday. This time last year we were admitted to the hospital in pre-term labor with Cooper and we were unable to celebrate this day. We plan to go to dinner this evening with family and try to stay focused on the positive things of today. Luckily Clay did not have to go out of town today but was able to stay around the house and spend some time with me and Maggie (our yorkie). She has become so rotten since we have been living at my mom's and I am not sure what she is going to do once we move. On that note we did find a home and our contract has been acepted! We are sooo excited and the planned closing date is November 1st. I have to meet with the inspector tomorrow at 12:00 and following that the appraisal will take place and hopefully things will continue to go well. It is in East Memphis and is smaller than Clay and I wanted in the beginning but was just too cute to pass up. We are ready to have a place of our own again and even more excited that Maggie will have a yard to run in. Granted, she does not really know how to play by herself so I am not sure how much she will use the yard unless we are outside with her but it will still be worth it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as the following weeks continue and we get through the first anniversary of losing Cooper, but celebrating that he is with our Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you - this must be a really difficult time. (((((HUGS)))))
I am praying for y'all, Melody! Congrats on the house -- I'm sure you guys are really excited!
Post a Comment