Wednesday, March 14, 2007



I just wanted to give an update on the t-shirts that we are selling to help raise money for the March of Dimes. I went on Wednesday to Collierville to place my first order and to complete the design. The shirts are going to be a baby blue color and the writing on them is in navy. Also in the picture of the front of the shirt, it is going to say "Cooper's Troop" not Cooper's Battle. I wrote it wrong the first time. I am going to try and put up a picture if I can figure it out. Again, if you want one they are $15.00 and you can e-mail me at mrsburchett@yahoo.com and I will add you to the list.


Thanks so much,


Mommy to Cooper Walker(Melody)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

They look so so good! I will be mailing you a check shortly. :)

Anonymous said...

Melody,

Thank you so much for the shirts. We received them yesterday in the mail and they are beautiful. We will wear them proudly in support of Cooper's Troop and the March of Dimes.

Love, Toshi & Craig