Well , yesterday Clay and I went to a kick off party for the walk that will take place in April. We were able to get a lot of information and we are getting geared up to raise monmey in memory of Cooper. If you wouldl ike to donate or walk with us in his memory you can go to www.walkamerica.org/coopersbattle . As is mentioined before we are going to be selling t-shirts to help raise money. I just e-mailed the guy that will be making them for us so I hope to get a picture up of them soon. They will be sold for $15.00 and the money will go towards "Cooper's Troop" for the March of Dimes. You can e-mail me at mrsburchett@yahoo.com and I will add you to the list. I placed a sheet of paper up at work for people to sign up to walk and for t-shirts and the response has been amazing. It is so nice to have such a supportive group of friends and family up there that are here to help us keep Cooper's memory alive.
After talking about it so much at work one of my friends thought about us having a bake sale to help raise money. We have these all the time up at work and it usually brings in a lot of money. I am really excited about speaking with LeBonheur on Monday to see if they will allow us to do a bake sale to help raise money.
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up online and to those who have donated. I will post a picture of the t-shirts as soon as I get them finalized. I plan to sell them up until the walk.
Thanks,
Melody
Mommy to Cooper forever
1 comment:
www.blogdeangelito.blogspot.com, thanks you
Post a Comment