Clay and I have decided to form a team for the March of Dimes Walk America in memory of Cooper. It takes place April 28, 2007 at 9:00 am at Shelby Farms here in Memphis. There are actually walks all over the place but this is the one that takes place in Memphis. We have signed up for a team and it is named "Cooper's Troop". We would love to have a huge group of people come to walk with us so if you live in the Memphis area we would love for you to join us. We would like to get t-shirt's made for everyone to wear and we are going to be checking that out in the next week or so. If you would like to support us whether by walking with us or donating you can go to our webpage at www.walkamerica.org/coopersbattle . I will give more details as I know about them.
Thanks in advance,
Cooper's Mommy and Daddy Forever (Melody and Clay)
No comments:
Post a Comment